Turnkey virtual servers configured for you by KDDI France experts.
Telecloud Agility - turnkey virtual servers
Are you in need of new IT production servers? Telecloud Agility will support you as you grow your business and implement your digital transformation. We deliver secure, high-availability, ready-to use virtual servers configured by our technical teams and set up according to your application needs.
Private virtual servers
Telecloud Agility is a managed IaaS offering providing clients with “turnkey” virtual servers along with numerous infrastructure services. It is underpinned by the proven capabilities, performance and resilience of VMware® vSphere®, the world’s leading virtualisation solution. Each virtual server is defined according to the following parameters:
Each virtual server is defined according to the following parameters:
- Number of virtual processors,
- Virtual memory size in GB,
- Size and type (performance or capacity) of each virtual disk in GB,
- Operating system
A virtual processor (vCPU) is equivalent to a physical processor or a physical core of a multi-core processor.
The architecture of your Telecloud Agility virtual machines (VM) will include:
- One or several external network access points, such as:
- The Internet network with secure access via a firewall service;
- Your own MPLS network with a direct interface to your VMs
- Several external networks combined.
- At least two network interfaces for each VM:
- A network interface for the external network(s),
- A network interface dedicated to administration streams.
- Administrator access via an “out-of-band” KDDI France network in the form of a firewall-protected VPN link (IPSEC or SSL) with two-factor authentication. The supervision and snapshot services are performed via this network.
The Telecloud Agility solution includes numerous infrastructure services for managing your VM on a daily basis:
- Creation of virtual servers by KDDI France as per your prerequisites;
- Supervision of virtual server load status and operation;
- Filtration of network streams (managed firewalls);
- Administrator access to your virtual servers with two-factor authentication;
- Daily snapshot of your virtual servers with a 7-day retention period;
- Multi-carrier internet connection with DDoS protection at carrier level.
- Optional DRP (disaster recovery plan) at a remote site for your critical virtual servers.
Network access and security
KDDI France’s data centres are equipped with high-performance, fully redundant network infrastructure ensuring a bit rate of 1 Gbps at the network interfaces of your virtual machines.
Internet access to your VMs is secured by a firewall in conjunction with clustered hardware. The KDDI France teams keep network traffic secure by monitoring it constantly. They will help you manage your streams and create VPN tunnels enabling you to connect to your VMs in total security.
Your virtual servers configured with Telecloud Agility can be fitted out with two types of storage:
High-performance storage through SSD full flash drives with I/O capacities ten times greater than those of conventional rotating disks.
Capacitive storage, based on conventional disks with an SSD cache. This option optimises the costs of storing data that is less heavilyused.